Manage your account on the go
Once enrolled in TDECU Digital Banking, you can enjoy the following tools from your computer, tablet or mobile devices:
- Check your account balance and history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Track spending and create budgets
- Access your account statements
- Pay bills
- Manage your cards
- Set customizable alerts
Need help getting your finances back on track?
At TDECU, we are in the business of improving lives. And that includes supporting you, even when others won’t. No matter where you are on your journey now is the time to get your personal finances on track. TDECU’s Restart Checking helps you restore and rebuild your financial status.
Restart Checking accounts have a monthly maintenance fee of $10 and do not earn interest. After 12 months of the account being in good standing, it is eligible for higher-level checking accounts upon request and review.
Features and Services for Restart Account Holders
- Visa® Debit Card
- Courtesy Pay overdraft protection (optional $200 protection after 60 days)
- Access to 55,000+ surcharge-free ATMs
- Free Online Banking, Mobile Banking, & Bill Pay
- Free access to Member Care for any questions
- Mobile Check Deposit (after 12 months)