Make a payment using an account from another financial institution
Using our Make a Payment service, you can pay your TDECU loan or credit card using a checking account or debit card from another financial institution.
- OR -
Make a payment using a TDECU account
Log in to TDECU Digital Banking to make a payment using your TDECU account. You can either transfer funds between accounts or use the payment form to satisfy your loan or credit card payment.
- Online: Make a one-time payment through the online portal
- Automated Phone System: Make a payment over the phone by calling (877) 255-1400.
- TDECU Member Care: Speak directly to a TDECU representative by calling (800) 839-1154. Please note that a $10 fee will apply when making a payment through Member Care.
- Loan or credit card account number
- Primary account holder’s date of birth
- Last 4 digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security number
- Enter the last 4 digits of your business account EIN in Social Security number field
- Enter 00/00/0000 in the Date of Birth field
- Save your debit card or bank account information for future use
- Future-date payments up to 5 days before their due date
- Post payments the same day if scheduled before 6 p.m. CST
- View recent and pending payments to avoid duplicates
- Spanish-speaking option available when calling (877) 255-1400 to make payment over the phone
What is the TDECU Make a Payment service?
Is the Make a Payment service only available online?
No. You can make a payment to your TDECU loan or credit card using the following channels:
What information do I need when using the Make a Payment service?
You will need the following information to leverage the Make a Payment service:
If you have a TDECU commercial loan or a business credit card:
If you need your loan account number or credit card number, please log in to TDECU Digital Banking or check your monthly statement.
What are the benefits of using the Make a Payment service?
This service offers the following features and benefits:
Which account types can be paid using the Make a Payment service?
Loan and credit cards, less than 60 days delinquent in which you are the primary or joint account holder on, may be paid using this service.
How can I learn more about the Make a Payment service?
Please visit our Make a Payment Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.