TDECU is committed to ensuring our members have full access to the products and services we provide. We strive to ensure our in-person, ATM, telephone, mobile, and online services, products, and information are accessible to those with disabilities. We also offer a variety of auxiliary aids and services to help us communicate effectively with members with disabilities.
Member Center & ATM
Our Member Centers are designed to meet all federal, state and local standards for accessibility. Accessibility features at our Member Centers include:
- Exterior parking space sizes, signage, slopes, and grading
- Interior receptionist seated near the door
- Accessible teller stations
Visitors who have difficulty entering or navigating our Member Centers may request assistance from the Member Center receptionist or any Member Center employee. We also welcome service animals. For users with visual impairments, our ATMs offer tactile input controls with symbols, ascending/descending keypads with visual contrast, Braille instructions, and a headset port with verbal instructions and speech mode controls.
Members with hearing impairments may contact Member Care at 800-839-1154 from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. CST Monday-Friday for special assistance. We also offer secure messaging through our website for members who prefer to communicate with us through those channels.
For members who are unable to visit a Member Center or use the phone, our mobile and online channels serve as a useful alternative to access our products and services. TDECU maintains mobile and browser application compatibility with industry standards and guidelines. See the Browser and Software Requirements below for the browsers we support. Our mobile and online platforms will be periodically updated to provide greater accessibility.
Accessible features include:
- keyboard-accessible links
- text hierarchy to distinguish headlines from content and notation text
- descriptive links
- online chat and secure messaging
Browser and Software Requirements
To access, view, print, and/or retain copies of electronic disclosures, statements, and notices, you must have a browser that supports 128-bit, US security level encryption, including any of the following:
9.0 or later
18.0 or later
25.0 or later
6.0 or later
In addition, viewing statements and notices may require installing Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader free from Adobe.
Credit Union Documents
Upon request, a member is entitled to review or receive a copy of the most recent version of the following credit union documents:
- balance sheet and income statement (the non-confidential pages of the latest call report may be given to meet this requirement);
- a summary of the most recent annual audit completed in accordance with §91.516 of this chapter (relating to Audits and Verifications);
- written board policy regarding access to the articles of incorporation, bylaws, rules, guidelines, board policies, and copies thereof; and
- Internal Revenue Service Form 990.
Requests should be directed to:
1001 FM 2004
Lake Jackson, TX 77566
Or by calling 800.839.1154 x8401
Suggestions for improvement
If you have suggestions for how TDECU or our site could better serve you, please let us know. View a list of ways to provide feedback.