Member Centers and ATMs
Our Member Centers are designed to meet all federal, state and local standards for accessibility. Accessibility features at our Member Centers include:
- Exterior parking space sizes, signage, slopes, and grading
- Interior receptionist seated near the door
- Accessible teller stations
Visitors who have difficulty entering or navigating our Member Centers may request assistance from the Member Center receptionist or any Member Center employee. We also welcome service animals. For users with visual impairments, our ATMs offer tactile input controls with symbols, ascending/descending keypads with visual contrast, Braille instructions, and a headset port with verbal instructions and speech mode controls.
For Members unable to visit a Member Center or use the phone, our digital channel is a useful alternative to access our products and services. TDECU maintains digital application compatibility with industry standards and guidelines. See the Browser and Software Requirements below for the browsers we support. Our digital platforms will be periodically updated to provide greater accessibility.
Accessible features include:
- keyboard-accessible links
- text hierarchy to distinguish headlines from content and notation text
- descriptive links
- online chat and secure messaging
Requests should be directed to:
1001 FM 2004
Lake Jackson, TX 77566
Or by calling (800) 839-1154 x 8401
Credit Union Documents
Upon request, a Member is entitled to review or receive a copy of the most recent version of the following credit union documents:
- Balance sheet and income statement (the non-confidential pages of the latest call report may be given to meet this requirement);
- A summary of the most recent annual audit completed in accordance with §91.516 of this chapter (relating to Audits and Verifications);
- Written board policy regarding access to the articles of incorporation, bylaws, charter, rules, guidelines, board policies, and copies thereof; and the
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form 990.