Digital Banking Browser Support
Download or update one of the following supported browsers to improve your secure digital banking experience.
In some circumstances, we may need to block certain browsers and software from accessing Digital Banking due to possible security risks and may not be able to inform you in advance. If you attempt to log in with an unsupported browser, you will be redirected to a website to download a new version of the browser.
- Note: For the most secure and consistent experience on mobile devices and tablets, use our mobile app instead of your mobile browser. See the Mobile Application Requirements section for more information.
We do not test third-party software (such as browser extensions, plug-ins, non-credit union provided mobile applications, or non-TDECU supported Personal Financial Management (PFM) applications) to determine compatibility with Digital Banking.
Some minimally supported browsers, listed below may show minor behavioral or cosmetic differences in Digital Banking, but generally, support the Digital Banking features and functionality.
PC Browser Compatibility
|Supported browsers||Windows® 10|
|Google ChromeTM||(Current version plus the previous two versions are supported)||Free Download|
|Microsoft Edge||(Current version plus the previous two versions are supported)||Free Download|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.x||Unsupported as of 10/06/2020|
|Mozilla® Firefox®||(Current version plus the previous two versions are supported)||Free Download|
Note the following details about the PC Browser Compatibility table:
- Digital Banking is not compatible with Safari® on Microsoft Windows®, as Apple discontinued development of security patches for Microsoft Windows.
- As of October 6, 2020 support for Microsoft Internet Explorer has ended and members will not be able to access Digital Banking utilizing the Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Digital Banking is compatible with Safari® on Mac®OS X 10.10 and later, as shown in the next table.
Mac® Browser Compatibility
|Supported Browsers||Mac OS X 10.10 - Current Version|
|Google Chrome||(Current version plus the previous two versions are supported)||Free Download|
|Mozilla Firefox||(Current version plus the previous two versions are supported)||Free Download|
|Safari®||(Current version plus the previous two versions are supported)||Free Download|
If you need technical assistance downloading your browser, contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for assistance.
The computer you use must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Standard PC or Mac® with at least 1-GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 or Mac OS X 10.10
- Available browser updates applied for improved security that provide anti-virus and spyware protection.
- An Internet Connection with a minimum of 1 Mbps download speed.
- Note: Satellite connections often have difficulty supporting encrypted, Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) applications. Since Digital Banking is HTTPS-encrypted for the safety of your financial information, some satellite cable connections may exhibit slow responses.
PDF Reader Requirements
We recommend the most recent version of Adobe® Reader® available for desktop and mobile devices to view online documents. If you choose to use a third-party PDF application, we cannot guarantee documents will appear as intended. PDF content on our site requires Adobe® Reader® 6.0 or later.
Fingerprint Login is a free feature currently only available for login authentication on eligible Android devices. To use this feature you must meet the following operating system, hardware, and release requirements:
- Samsung Galaxy S7 or later
- Nexus 7 or later
- Google Pixel first generation or later
- End-user registration with Fingerprint Login at the device level
Touch ID and Face ID are only available for login authentication on supported Apple iOS devices and requires end-user registration of the feature at the device level.
- iOS 10 or higher
- iPhone 5S/6/6 Plus or newer
- Latest generation iPad with Touch ID sensor
- End user registration with Touch ID at the device level
Note for Android Devices: The Fingerprint Login feature is based on the fingerprint interface that Android introduced with Android M (Marshmallow). Not all Samsung and Nexus devices support Android's fingerprint interface, even though they include the hardware on the device. Therefore, for these affected devices, the Fingerprint Login feature is not supported and Members will not be presented with an option to enable or disable this feature. As new interfaces are provided by Samsung and Nexus device manufacturers, our service partner will work to integrate the Fingerprint Login functionality for use with those devices.
Mobile Application Requirements
This section describes the operating systems, connection types, and camera resolutions that are compatible with the TDECU Digital Banking app that Members can download from the Apple Store (for iOS devices) or Google Play (for Android™ devices).
Note the following details about the TDECU Digital Banking app:
- A valid email address and telephone number are required.
- TDECU Digital Banking functions best when GPS or a native mapping app (also called Location Services) is enabled.
- We do not recommend the use of mobile browsers for our mobile experience. Use our mobile application instead.
When requesting support for the TDECU Digital Banking app, please identify the model and operating system of the device and, if applicable, confirm that the camera is rear-facing.
|Android® 7.X and later||Supported|
Apple iOS Compatibility*
Note: Members on unsupported Android and Apple iOS versions can still access digital banking via the mobile browser. Mobile browser access is minimally supported and does not offer app features, such as Mobile Check Deposit and Biometric Login.
The following mobile operating systems are not supported with our mobile applications:
- Windows Phone®
- Kindle Fire®
Note: Devices that do not have Location Services or native mapping applications do not support Member Center/ATM locator functionality.
A mobile device with a rear-facing camera is required to deposit checks with the mobile check deposit functionality in our mobile applications. The following table provides camera resolution compatibility for our mobile banking applications.
Mobile Check Deposit Camera Compatibility
|5 megapixels or higher||Supported|
Third-Party Account Management Software
Note the following details about third-party account management software compatibility with Digital Banking:
- Microsoft® Money: We are aware that some end users can export Account History successfully from Digital Banking to the most recent versions of Microsoft Money. However, Microsoft itself no longer supports those products; therefore, TDECU cannot guarantee the reliability of exports to those products. The use of Microsoft Money with Digital Banking data is solely at the Member’s discretion.
- Intuit® Quicken®and QuickBooks®: Supported versions of Quicken and Quickbooks are supported by TDECU. Refer to the Quicken Discontinuation Policy for details about discontinued Quicken services and application versions. For additional assistance with your Quicken software, please contact Quicken Support.
WARNING: TDECU is not liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or consequences arising from your access to, or use of, third-party technologies or programs linked to from TDECU’s website or our Digital Banking Applications.