Enrolling is Easy!
- Simply sign in to Digital Banking
- Select Service Center
- Select eDocuments and follow the prompts to enroll
Your documents online
eDocuments provide secure, password-protected online access to your statement and other important documents. Making the switch is as easy as a click.
How to access your eDocuments
TDECU Website or Mobile App
- Log in to Digital Banking through TDECU.org or access your accounts by using our TDECU Digital Banking Mobile App.
- Select the Service Center menu item.
- Choose eDocuments.
Not a Digital Banking user? No problem! Access your eDocuments through our eDocuments Site.
- Your eDocuments user name is your TDECU Member number and should be used to log into the system.
- We have assigned your initial password as the last six digits of your social security number (SSN) or taxpayer identification number (TIN).
- You will be prompted to change your password when you log in for the first time.
- Log in using your TDECU Member number as your username and enter the password you have already selected.
- View your eDocuments using the eDocuments site.
I currently receive paper statements, how do I switch to eDocuments?
Simply click the enroll button above. You will need to log in using your member number as your username and the last six digits of your Social Security Number (or TIN) as your password. You will then be prompted to agree to the eDocument disclosure. Agree by entering your email address. Additionally, if you are an Digital Banking user you can enroll by selecting the eDocuments option in Digital Banking under the Services menu. Once selected, a consent screen will be presented where you can consent to eDocuments and begin viewing them online immediately.
NOTE: If you are opting to use our legacy Digital Banking platform, you will need to select the Accounts menu and then eDocument to enroll.
Will the new eDocuments system look any different?
Yes. You will notice an updated look in the new system.
How will I know when my eDocuments are ready?
An email notification will be sent when your documents are ready to be viewed. Simply click on the link in the email to access the login screen.
What username and password will I need to enter to view my eDocuments?
Your username is your member number and your default password is the last 6 digits of your Social Security Number or EIN. You will be prompted to change your password on initial log in. If you are an Digital Banking user, you can simply select eDocuments from the Services menu—no additional sign in required!
How far back will I be able to access statements?
Statements dating back three years are available online.
Why am I having issues viewing eDocuments on my mobile device/computer?
Your selected eDocuments will appear in a new Internet browser window. This means you must allow for browser pop-ups in the Internet browser used on your computer and/or mobile device. Please note: eDocuments are currently not available on Android devices when attempting to view them through TDECU’s mobile app. We hope to have this issue resolved very soon.
I have already consented to eDocuments why am I being asked to consent again?
Any time there is an update to the electronic disclosure, all members are required to consent to the new disclosure.