TDECU's Elements Teen Club is designed to help young Members, ages 13-17 develop solid financial habits for saving, budgeting and managing their money.
Open an Elements Teen Savings Account with a $5 minimum opening deposit, and your teen will have access to a wide range of financial products & services, including an interest-bearing savings and checking account, Digital Banking and mobile deposit.
For teen Members 13 through 15, we offer an ATM Card.
For teen Members 16 and over, we offer a VISA Debit Card
Are you new to the Elements Teen Club or want additional information? Download the Elements Teen Club Welcome Newsletter (PDF).
An Elements Teen Club membership includes:
- Membership card with name, member number and photo
- Semi-annual newsletter filled with tips and advice
- A dedicated website for Element Members with interactive content
- Online financial articles, podcast, blog and videos
- Eligibility for the Elements of College Scholarship
Benefits of Elements Teen Club:
- Interest-bearing savings and checking account
- TDECU Visa Debit Card*
- Special-offer Certificate of Deposit with a low opening deposit of only $100*
- Conveniences like mobile banking and mobile deposit*
- TDECU ATM card available for ages 13-15
- TDECU Visa Debit Card available for ages 16-17
- $5 minimum opening deposit to open savings
- $5 minimum opening deposit to open checking
*Not valid on auto-renewing CDs. Minimum amount to open is $100. Other restrictions may apply. A penalty will be imposed for CD withdrawals made before maturity. Refer to TDECU's Member Handbook and Truth in Savings brochures for additional terms and conditions. TDECU ATM Card available to Members ages 13 and older. TDECU Visa Debit Card available to Members ages 16 and older. Message and data rates may apply for Digital Banking services. Credit approval required.