TDECU provides a range of options for Online and Mobile banking, along with Bill Pay. Whether you use a personal computer, tablet, or smartphone, we offer the freedom to choose access your financial accounts from wherever you are, whenever need it. For mobile options we offer Apple iOS and Android app compatibility.
TDECU's online and mobile bill pay services include:
- A consistent, intuitive, and secure experience
- Access your account balances and history
- Transfer money between your accounts or those of another TDECU member
- Messaging that allows you to securely communicate with us electronically
- Images of your cleared checks
- With our mobile banking apps, you can deposit checks with your smartphone camera
- Customizable alerts that notify you by phone and e-mail of important account information
- Fully integrated online bill pay
- Online wire transfers that allow you to transfer funds to other businesses or individuals who are not TDECU members
- Locate your nearest TDECU branches, TDECU ATMs, Credit Union Service Centers (Shared Branches), and surcharge-free ATMs
- Access and manage your TDECU mortgage
- Access and manage your TDECU credit card
How do I enroll in Online Banking?
Download our latest mobile apps
Note that to experience our online banking services on your PC or Mac, you must use one of the following secure browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) for PC, versions 10 and higher
- Mozilla Firefox for PC/Mac
- Google Chrome for PC/Mac
- Safari for Mac
To determine which IE browser version you’re using, select "About Internet Explorer" in the "Tools" menu of your IE browser. If you’re using IE9 or less, download the upgrade.