Appointments are encouraged
To best serve you, appointments are strongly encouraged for lobby visits. Learn more about appointments and how to make them. To get started, select your Member Center in the locator below.
Check before you go
Please check TDECU.org before you visit a Member Center. Due to the COVID-19 situation some Member Center hours and availability may change on very short notice.
Employee and Member safety
In order to protect you, our Employees and other Members, a face mask is required during your visit. If you do not have one, we will have one available for you. If you are not feeling well please avoid visiting a Member Center.
Loan payment relief
For Members who need Skip-A-Pay on their vehicle or personal loan, you may submit a request online.Request Skip-a-Pay
Credit Card Skip-a-Pay
- Qualifying cardholders will not be required to make a payment on their April or May statements. Check your credit card statement to see if you are eligible. If you are not offered Skip-A-Pay on your statement, call (800) 839-1154 to discuss your options.
Easy access to cash
- Overdraft and non-sufficient funds fees capped at two per day per account
- Get your paycheck up to two days early with direct deposit1
- Surcharge-free access to cash at 55,000+ ATMs
Refinance and lower your payment
- Refinance your auto loan from another lender and save money
- No payments for 90 days2
- Refinance your unsecured loan
- No payments for 60 days2
- We offer a variety of loan options with terms of up to 84 months with no collateral required.
- Credit card balance transfer
- 0% APR3 introductory rate for 12 months on balance transferred
- APR3 starting at 7.99% based on credit score
Extra cash for what you need now
- Personal loans - no payments for 60 days2
- Assistance loan4
- Borrow from $500 to $4,000
- No payments for 60 days2
- No collateral required
- 12- and 24-month terms
- Partial Share Secured Loan5
- Provides 2x your stimulus payment amount
- Borrow from $1,000 to $8,000 – and keep your stimulus payment in savings!
- No payments for 60 days2
- Terms up to 24 months
- $50 cash back on groceries with a new TDECU Mastercard
- Limited-time offer
- Spend $200 on groceries each month for three months to get $50 cash back with your new TDECU Mastercard – every month for those three months.
Solutions for business owners
If your business is faced with financial hardship due to COVID-19, TDECU is providing solutions in conjunction with the Small Business Administration (SBA).
To get started and learn about your options, visit the Solution Center for Business.
Mortgage loan assistance
We have experts on hand to discuss your current situation and help you find the best solution for your circumstances during COVID-19 such as fee waivers, payment relief options and various resources to keep you informed throughout this rapidly changing situation.
To get started, visit our mortgage servicing page for resources and contact information.
Economic Impact Payments
The Federal Government COVID-19 stimulus payment deposits began posting to Member's accounts on the morning of Wednesday, April 15. The payments will continue to be distributed via ACH Direct Deposit, U.S. Treasury Check, or Visa Debit (EIP) Card through the rest of the year.
Stimulus payments being made by U.S. Treasury Check or Visa Debit (EIP) Card will arrive by U.S. Mail to the address listed on your most recent tax return filing with the IRS.
We urge Members seeking information regarding their Economic Impact Payment to obtain the most up-to-date information directly from the IRS website. There you can learn the status of your stimulus payment.
Now and always, Members should also be on high alert for fraud during this time.
Bank from anywhere with the TDECU Digital Banking app and TDECU.org
In addition to our drive thru and ATM services, we encourage you to take advantage of our comprehensive digital banking options for managing a wide range of transactions without leaving your home. Online/Mobile Banking allows you to:
- View account balances and other information
- Make updates to your profiles
- Deposit checks with the TDECU Digital Banking app
- Transfer money between accounts
- Securely message us
- Customizable alerts
- Fully integrated online bill pay
- Online wire transfers
- Find your nearest surcharge-free ATM
Get paid up to 2 days early with TDECU direct deposit¹
No more waiting for your hard-earned money to sit in limbo with a bank or a paper check to come in the mail. TDECU makes your money available as soon as your employer deposits it—this can often be up to two days before most banks make your funds available to you. Set up direct deposit today to get your paycheck up to two days sooner!
Surcharge-free access to cash
TDECU Members can make surcharge-free cash withdrawals at over 55,000 Allpoint ATMs worldwide with your TDECU Visa Debit Card.
You can find an Allpoint ATM near you by using our ATM Locator or by looking for the green Allpoint logo on an ATM. If prompted to accept a surcharge at an Allpoint ATM, press accept and complete the transaction. You will not be charged a surcharge fee.
Beware of fraud
Scammers may try to take advantage of the pandemic situation. Please know that if we need to reach out to you for any reason, TDECU will never ask for personally identifiable information, like your account number or PIN. If you've received a suspicious TDECU email, text, phone call or have visited a suspicious website, immediately send the information to email@example.com.
Public resources & help
Looking for more information on COVID-19? We recommend the following resources:
- IRS.gov - Economic Impact Payments: What You Need to Know
- IRS.gov - Non-Filers: Enter Payment Information Here
- USA.gov - Relief Programs, Financial Assistance, and the CARES Act
- CFPB - Guide to Coronavirus Mortgage Relief Options
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Texas Department of State Health Services
1 Faster access to funds is based on a comparison of traditional banking policies and deposit of paper checks from employers and government agencies versus deposits made electronically. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to payer’s support of the feature and timing of payer’s submission of deposits. We generally post such deposits on the day they are received which may be up to 2 days earlier than the payer’s scheduled payment date. Exceptions may apply.
2 Interest will be charged to your account from the original loan date on the unpaid balance during the payment deferral period. Does not apply to any existing TDECU loans. Other terms/conditions apply; contact TDECU for details.
3APR = Annual Percentage Rate
4Limited time offer. Credit approval required. Actual rate is based on creditworthiness of applicant. Terms of repayment: A $2,000 loan with a 24-month term at 7.99% APR equals a $90.45 monthly payment. Interest will be charged to your account from the original loan date on the unpaid balance during the 60-day payment deferral period. Other terms and conditions apply; contact TDECU for details.
5Limited time offer. Credit approval required. Interest rate is determined by TDECU's current savings account rate + 3.89%. If TDECU's savings rate adjusts, the interest rate on your loan will also adjust. Terms of repayment: A $2,400 loan with a 24-month term at 3.99% APR equals a $104.21 monthly payment. Interest will be charged to your account from the original loan date on the unpaid balance during the 60-day payment deferral period. Other terms and conditions apply; contact TDECU for details.