Members love their TDECU credit cards. Especially when they're saving at Buc-ee's, earning cash rewards on everyday items, and even lowering their debt on other loans and cards by transferring their balances. But, there are also questions on how to manage TDECU credit cards. The answer, we offer a couple of ways to manage and pay TDECU credit cards through Digital Banking or through the Make a Payment service if you aren't enrolled in Digital Banking.
So how do you make your TDECU credit card payments?
You can pay one time or set up recurring payments via:
- Online through TDECU Digital Banking or by visiting tdecu.org/make-a-payment/
- Over the phone through PSCU by 5:00 PM CST at (800) 622-7747 (includes a $5.00 fee)
- Over the phone through TDECU by 2:00 PM CST at (800) 839-1154 (includes a $10.00 fee)
- The automated phone system by 4:30 PM CST at (877) 255-1400 (no fee included)
- Your local Member Center
How can you pay via TDECU Digital Banking?
- Log in to TDECU Digital Banking.
- Click on the “Transfer & Pay” menu button.
- Click “Pay My Credit Card”.
- At this point, if you like, you can add an external account by clicking “Add External Account”, completing the requested information, and clicking “Submit”. It typically takes 1 business day to add an external account.
- Select the credit card account you would like to pay at the top of the screen
- Choose the account you would like to pay from on the drop-down menu
- Enter the amount you would like to pay
- Select your payment date
- Finish by clicking “Submit”.
If you have any questions, call TDECU Member Care at (800) 839-1154.