TDECU's Elements Teen Club is designed to help young Members, ages 13-17 develop solid financial habits for saving, budgeting and managing their money.
With a $5 minimum opening deposit, your teen will have access to a wide range of financial products & services, including an interest-bearing savings and checking account, online & mobile banking and mobile deposit.
For teen Members 16 and over, we offer a VISA Debit Card and Cash $tash line of credit.
An Elements Teen Club membership includes:
- Membership card with name, member number and photo
- Semi-annual newsletter filled with tips and advice
- A dedicated website for Element Members with interactive content
- Online financial articles, podcast, blog and videos
- Eligibility for the Elements of College Scholarship
- Entries into monthly drawings
Are you new to the Elements Teen Club or want additional information? Download the Elements Teen Club Welcome Newsletter (PDF).
Benefits of Elements Teen Club:
- Interest-bearing savings and checking account
- $100 Cash $tash Line of Credit*
- TDECU Visa Debit Card*
- Special-offer Certificate of Deposit with a low opening deposit of only $100*
- Conveniences like mobile banking and mobile deposit*
- $5 minimum opening deposit
For our latest newsletter, download the Elements Teen Club Newsletter (PDF).
*Not valid on auto-renewing CDs. Minimum amount to open is $100. Other restrictions may apply. A penalty will be imposed for CD withdrawals made before maturity. Refer to TDECU's Account Information and Truth in Savings brochures for additional terms and conditions. TDECU $100 Cash Stash line of credit and TDECU Visa Debit Card available to Members ages 16 and older. Message and data rates may apply for online/mobile banking services. Credit approval required. Federally insured by NCUA.