Become a Member of TDECU!
Looking for better rates, higher quality service and the benefits an owner deserves? Become a member of TDECU today and get in the credit union habit!
Let’s face it; traditional banks are broken. With high fees, poor customer service and cookie-cutter financial products and services that aren’t tailored to customer needs, banks have lost touch. No wonder thousands of people all over the country make the switch every year.
Are you stuck in the bank habit? Switch to TDECU and see what ownership feels like.
TDECU is a not-for-profit financial cooperative where you are an owner, which means there are no big corporate stockholders looking for a return. Instead we pass the profits on to you, our members, in the form of lower fees and higher deposit rates.
It's Easy to Become a Member!
Just $5 in your new savings account gives you all the benefits of membership! Use our online application to open your share savings account and we will open your checking account at the same time.Once your accounts are open, you can immediately enroll in Online Banking and e-Statements. It's that simple.
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE Online Bill Pay
- FREE Online Statements
- FREE Mobile Banking
- FREE 24/7 phone access
- FREE Visa® Check Card
- Free Access to 55,000 ATMs worldwide and almost 5,000 credit union service centers across the United States
- Free Financial Advice
- No minimum balance required
- Overdraft protection
- Unlimited withdrawals
Who is Eligible to Join TDECU?
You are eligible to join TDECU if you:
- Are a current or retired employee from one the many businesses and organizations TDECU partners with.
- Are an immediate family member or a domestic partner of a current TDECU member.
- Live, work, worship or attend school in one of the communities we serve. Check our list of membership ZIP codes here.
Who Can Join Online?
You are eligible to join TDECU online if you:
- Are a U.S. citizen or resident alien.
- Are at least 18 years of age.
- Meet at least one of the membership requirements above.
If you do not meet the criteria above, you may contact Member Care at 800-839-1154 or visit a TDECU branch to learn if you qualify.
What Do I Need to Join Online?
- Social Security Number
- U.S. Driver's license, U.S. State-issued ID or Passport
- Email address
- Your current bank ABA routing and account numbers or credit card information
- Employment Information
- Previous address information
- Information for any joint account holder
- Ability to view .PDF documents (Download Adobe Reader)
Already a TDECU member but want to open additional accounts? Click here.