Take Control of the Security of Your TDECU Visa® Debit Card
Keep tabs on your account anytime, anywhere. Visa Purchase Alerts, powered by Visa, helps you monitor your spending and detect fraudulent debit card activity. Plus, the service is FREE to TDECU debit cardholders.
With Visa Purchase Alerts, you can receive a text message or email shortly after your Visa debit card has been used. So, if there is fraudulent activity, you'll be notified and can act quickly to stop the situation. It's a unique benefit that most alert services do not offer.
Customized & near real-time alerts
Customize your Visa debit card transaction alerts to fit your needs:
- For purchases over a specified dollar amount
- For purchases made online, over the phone or through the mail
- Outside the United States
Receive transaction specifics within each alert, including:
- Purchase amount (if available)
- Merchant name and location (if available)
- The last four digits of the Visa debit card used
Peace of mind
Gain confidence as you take control of your account with transaction alerts delivered via:
- Text messages on your mobile phone
- Email on your computer or mobile phone
- Both text and email for added security and convenience
Actual time to receive Alert dependent on wireless service and coverage within area. Alerts service may not be available in all areas. Message and data rates may apply depending on your wireless carrier. Gasoline alerts may not include purchase amount. Account activity qualifying for Alert service may vary by issuer. Additional restrictions apply. If a transaction meets the trigger settings, but a Visa Purchase Alert is not received, it is possible the particular transaction was not processed by Visa’s payment network, VisaNet. If it’s processed by another payment network, Visa will not be able to send Visa Purchase Alerts to cardholders.