As a valued TDECU member you deserve the best and we are committed to providing you the best service and products.
That’s why you’ll find no hidden default APR rate, no penalty pricing, no hidden fees and no hyped-up reward program that requires you to spend a lot for little in return.
Our members have saved over $2 million on Buc-ee's fuel purchased with their TDECU credit cards
Join in on the savings! When you purchase fuel with any TDECU credit card at any Buc-ee's location, you'll save 10¢ on every gallon. Now that's a great deal!
As a cardholder, you will enjoy these features
- 0% Introductory APR1 on all Purchases for six months
- 0% Introductory APR2 for twelve months on Balance Transfers
- 9.50% - 17.50% APR*
- Up to 2% rebate on the first $500,000 net spent
- A revolving “base” line of credit, plus a non-revolving “pay in full” line of credit valued at up to two times the base amount. Now that is a lot of buying power!
- Qualified purchases benefit from the security offered through Extended Warranty coverage that doubles the warranty time period and duplicates the coverage for up to one year.
- Pay for the entire cost of a product and if within 60 days of the date of purchase you see either a printed ad or non-auction Internet ad for the same product (same model and model year) at a lower price, MasterCard® refunds the difference.
- Charge the entire cost of travel passenger fare on your card and benefit from the security and safety offered through accidental insurance and baggage delay coverage.
- Personal Identity Solution Services** provides cardholders with access to a number of Identity Theft resolutions services.
Terms, APR, & Fees
|Interest Rates & Interest Charges|
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases||0% Introductory APR for six months1. After that, the Standard Rate APR will range from 9.50% to 17.50%, based on your creditworthiness.|
|APR for Balance Transfers||0% Introductory APR for twelve months2. After that, the Standard Rate APR will range from 9.50% to 17.50%, based on your creditworthiness.|
|APR for Cash Advances||0% Introductory APR for six months1. After that, the Standard Rate APR will range from 9.50% to 17.50%, based on your creditworthiness.|
|How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases||Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.|
|For Credit Card Tips from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau||To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore|
|Late Payment||Up to $25|
|Returned Payment||Up to $25|
|Rush card delivery||$37.50|
*Rates, terms and conditions subject to change. Credit approval required.
**For details or questions call MasterCard® Assist at 800-622-7747
1 Introductory rate good until the first day of the billing cycle that includes the six-month anniversary date of the opening of your account.
2Offer only applied to balance transfer requests received by us within 30 business days of account opening.
Credit cards qualifying for conversion to a Buc-ee’s MasterCard include TDECU MasterCard Classic, Platinum and Visa Platinum cards. Offer is available until further notice and is not valid with other discounts. Other restrictions may apply.
Download Agreement and Disclosure here.
Manage your credit card online
Register for GoToMyCard. It’s quick, easy, and free. GoToMyCard gives you secure online access to your credit card account so you can:
- Get your current account summary
- Review card activity
- View billing statements
- Make a payment