Teach your children smart money habits.
For many parents, teaching children about money is not something that comes naturally. Yet, for most kids, their first exposure to financial education comes from their parents.
How's that for pressure?
There's no need to worry because TDECU is here to help.
TDECU's M3 Money Club is designed for kids ages 4 to 12, and helps your child learn the basics of money management in a fun and exciting way.
All content was developed with one goal in mind: provide kids with the tools they need to learn the basics of saving and spending money.
Opening an M3 Money Club Account is simple, membership is free, and parents can easily transfer funds into a child’s account through online banking.
The M3 Money Club Account comes with the following benefits:
- M3 membership card bearing the child’s name, photo and member number
- Semi-annual newsletter filled with jokes, games and activities to make financial learning fun
- M3 website access providing full interactive learning experiences that foster creativity
- Monthly drawings that feature special awards for M3 Money Club Members
- An interest bearing savings account where kids can watch their money grow
- Special-offer Certificate of Deposit with a low opening deposit of $100* to teach kids about longer term investments
*Not valid on auto-renewing CDs. Minimum amount to open is $100. Other restrictions may apply. A penalty will be imposed for CD withdrawals made before maturity. Refer to TDECU's Account Information and Truth in Savings brochures for additional terms and conditions. Federally insured by NCUA.