Adventure calls. So, answer it – with an RV loan straight from us to you. Here at TDECU, we make our RV loans affordable so you can focus on the fun. Plus, you can take advantage of our 90-day no pay option.1
Plus, when you get pre-qualified for your RV loan, you’ll know exactly what you can afford and can negotiate with confidence.
Apply today and get pre-qualified for your best bargaining power at the dealership!Apply Now
TDECU RV Loans
- Financing available for new and used RVs and travel trailers
- Rates as low as 5.25% APR2
- No payment for 90 days1
- Flexible terms
- No hidden fees, costs, or early-payoff penalties
Here's what you'll need to provide us to get started:
- Employment, income, and housing information.
- Amount you would like to finance (purchase price, taxes, title, license, and warranties, less any downpayment).
- Length of the loan, also known as the term of the loan.
- If you are trading in a RV we will need the title, loan, registration and license information.
- If you have already selected a RV to purchase, we will need the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), the exact milage and the dealer or seller's name.
RV Loan FAQ
How can being pre-qualified help me when I am shopping for a RV?
When you are pre-qualified for a RV loan, you can focus on negotiating the best price when visiting the dealership. This allows you to shop with confidence, knowing you won't end up with high rate financing. Dealers tend to take people with pre-approved financing more seriously because it means you're actively looking for a vehicle ready to do business.
Can I be approved for a RV loan and have funds available the same day?
In many cases, you may be approved and funds made available the same day. Our team will answer your questions and help expedite the RV loan application and approval process.
Can I make additional payments and pay off my loan earlier than the original term?
Yes. At TDECU, there are no prepayment penalties for paying off your loan earlier than your original term. In fact, it’s a great way to save on interest over the long run!
Rates, terms and offer subject to change without notice. Credit approval and proof of income required. Other terms/conditions apply; contact TDECU for details. 1Interest will be charged to your account from the original loan date on the unpaid balance during the 90-day payment deferral period. Loan-to-Value must be less than 125% and a minimum credit score of 660 is required to qualify for the deferred payment option. 2APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Advertised 5.25% APR is the lowest rate offered for a 72-month term and includes a 0.25% discount for recurring direct deposit of $250 or more. Other rates/terms are available. Actual rate received is determined by loan term and credit score of applicant. Terms of repayment: A $30,000 loan with a 72-month term at 5.25% APR equals a $486.63 monthly payment.