What are you waiting for? Throw away those other high-interest credit cards and replace them with a TDECU Platinum MasterCard® with a great introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers, $1 million travel insurance, Cell Phone Protection and much more!
Our members have saved over $3 million on Buc-ee's fuel purchased with their TDECU credit cards
Join in on the savings! When you purchase fuel with any TDECU credit card at any partipating Buc-ee's location, you'll save 10¢ on every gallon. Now that's a great deal!
As a cardholder, you will enjoy these benefits
- 0% Introductory APR1 on Purchases for six months
- $2,000 minimum Line of Credit
- 0% Introductory APR for Balance Transfers for twelve months2
- 7.99% - 17.99% APR*
- $1 Million Travel Accident Insurance
- Price Protection
- ID Theft Restoration Services
- Baggage Delay Insurance
- Extended Warranty
- MasterCard® Global Service
- Year-end Charge Summary
- No Penalty Pricing, Annual Fee, Cash Advance Fee, Balance Transfer Fee, Over Credit Limit Fees, Default APR or Minimum Finance Charges
- Minimum Payments as low as 2% of balance (minimum $18)
- Convenient Payment Options
- 25-day Interest-Free Grace Period if balance is paid in full by next payment due date
- Worldwide Acceptance and ATM access
- No Currency Conversion Charges (TDECU pays the charge on your behalf)
Terms, APR, & Fees
|Interest Rates & Interest Charges|
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases||0% Introductory APR for six months1. After that, the Standard Rate APR will range from 7.99% to 17.99%, based on your creditworthiness.|
|APR for Balance Transfers||0% Introductory APR for twelve months2. After that, the Standard Rate APR will range from 7.99% to 17.99%, based on your creditworthiness.|
|APR for Cash Advances||0% Introductory APR for six months1. After that, the Standard Rate APR will range from 7.99% to 17.99%, based on your creditworthiness.|
|How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases||Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.|
|For Credit Card Tips from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau||To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore|
|Late Payment||Up to $25|
|Returned Payment||Up to $25|
|Rush card delivery||$37.50|
*Rates, terms and conditions subject to change. Credit approval required.
1 Introductory rate good until the first day of the billing cycle that includes the six-month anniversary date of the opening of your account.
2Offer only applied to balance transfer requests received by us within 30 business days of account opening.
Credit cards qualifying for conversion to a Buc-ee’s MasterCard include TDECU MasterCard Classic, Platinum and Visa Platinum cards. Offer is available until further notice and is not valid with other discounts. Other restrictions may apply.
Download Agreement and Disclosure here.
Manage your credit card online
Register for Access Point. It’s quick, easy, and free. Access Point gives you secure online access to your credit card account so you can:
- Get your current account summary
- Review card activity
- View billing statements