The computer you use must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Standard PC or Mac® with at least 1-GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM.
- Available browser updates applied for improved security that provide anti-virus and spyware protection.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 / 8 / 10 or Mac OS X
- Note: Microsoft stopped supporting Windows® XP and XP-compatible Internet Explorer (IE) in April 2014, including security updates. XP users who do not upgrade their operating systems should replace IE with Google ChromeTM for an up-to-date, secure Internet browser. If you are currently using Windows XP, TDECU highly recommends you upgrade your operating system due to security vulnerabilities that could impact your financial information and other valuable information.
- Cable, Digital Subscriber Line (DSL), or Integrated Services for Digital Network (ISDN) Internet connection. (Dial-up connections are not supported.)
- Note: Satellite connections often have difficulty supporting encrypted, Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) applications. Since Online and Mobile Banking are HTTPS-encrypted for the safety of your financial information, some satellite cable connections may exhibit slow responses.
Desktop and laptop displays can be any height but must support at least a 1300-pixel width. Otherwise, you may need to scroll horizontally to see the entire Online Banking interface.
PDF Reader Requirements
We recommend the most recent version of Adobe® Reader® available for desktop and mobile devices to view online statements and agreements. PDF content on our site requires Adobe® Reader® 6.0 or later. Free Download - You may download Adobe Reader for free.
Fingerprint Login/Touch Authentication Requirements
Fingerprint Login is currently only available for login authentication on eligible Android devices. This is a free feature, pending the following operating system, hardware, and release requirements:
- Samsung Galaxy S7 or higher
- Nexus 7 or newer
- Google Pixel first generation or newer
- End user registration with Fingerprint at the device level
Touch Authentication is currently only available for login authentication on eligible Apple iOS devices. This is a free feature, pending the following operating system, hardware, and release requirements:
- iOS 9 or higher
- iPhone 5S/6/6 Plus or newer
- Latest generation iPad with Touch ID sensor
- End user registration with Touch ID at the device level
Note for Android Devices: The Fingerprint Login feature is based on the fingerprint interface that Android introduced with Android M (Marshmallow). Not all Samsung and Nexus devices support Android's fingerprint interface, even though they include the hardware on the device. Therefore, for these affected devices, the Fingerprint Login feature is not supported and Members will not be presented with an option to enable or disable this feature. As new interfaces are provided by Samsung and Nexus device manufacturers, our service partner will work to integrate the Fingerprint Login functionality for use with those devices.
In some circumstances, we may need to block certain browsers and software from accessing Online Banking and Mobile Banking due to possible security risks and may not be able to inform you in advance. If you attempt to log in with an unsupported browser, you will be redirected to a website to download a new version of the browser.
- Note: For the most secure and consistent experience on mobile devices and tablets, use our mobile app instead of your mobile browser. See the Mobile Application Requirements section for more information.
We do not test third-party software (such as browser extensions, plug-ins, non-credit union provided mobile applications, or non-TDECU supported Personal Financial Management (PFM) applications) to determine compatibility with Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
Some minimally supported browsers, listed below may show minor behavioral or cosmetic differences in Online Banking, but generally, support the Online Banking features and functionality
PC Browser Compatibility
|Browser||Windows® 7 |
|Google ChromeTM 62 or later||Supported||Supported||Free Download|
|Google ChromeTM 52 to 62||Minimally Supported||Minimally Supported||Free Download|
|Microsoft® Internet Explorer 11.x||Supported||Supported||Free Download|
|Microsoft® Edge||N/A||Supported||Free Download|
|Mozilla® Firefox® 56 and later||Supported||Supported||Free Download|
|Mozilla® Firefox® 46 to 55||Minimally Supported||Minimally Supported||Free Download|
Note the following details about the PC Browser Compatibility table:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP 1 is required for Internet Explorer 11 support.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 is required for Internet Explorer 11.
- Online Banking is not compatible with Safari® on Microsoft® Windows®, as Apple discontinued development of security patches for Microsoft®Windows®. Online Banking is compatible with Safari® on Mac®OS X 10.9 and later, as shown in the next table.
Mac® Browser Compatibility
|Browser||Mac® OS X® 10.9 - 10.13|
|Google ChromeTM 62 and later||Supported||Free Download|
|Safari® 10 - 11||Supported||Free Download|
|Safari® 9||Minimally Supported||Free Download|
|Mozilla®Firefox®46 to 56 and later||Minimally Supported||Free Download|
If you need technical assistance downloading your browser, contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for assistance.
Mobile Application Requirements
This section describes the operating systems, connection types, and camera resolutions that are compatible with the Mobile Banking Applications that members can download from the Apple Store (for iOS devices) or Google Play (for AndroidTM devices.
Note the following details about our Mobile Applications:
- A valid email address and telephone number are required.
- Mobile Applications function best when GPS or a native mapping app (also called Location Services) is enabled.
- We do not recommend the use of mobile browsers for our mobile experience. Use our mobile application instead.
When requesting support for Mobile Applications, please identify the model and operating system of the device and, if applicable, confirm that the camera is rear-facing.
|Android®5.X and up||Supported|
Apple iOS Compatibility*
|iOS 9.x||Minimally Supported|
Note: Members on unsupported Android and Apple iOS versions can still access online banking via the mobile browser. Mobile browser access is minimally supported and does not offer app features, such as Mobile Check Deposit and Fingerprint Login
The following mobile operating systems are not supported with our Mobile Applications:
- Windows Phone®
- Kindle Fire®
Note: Devices that do not have Location Services or native mapping applications do not support Member Center/ATM locator functionality.
A mobile device with a rear-facing camera is required to deposit checks with the mobile check deposit functionality in our Mobile Applications. The following table provides camera resolution compatibility for our Mobile Banking Applications.
Mobile Check Deposit Camera Compatibility
|1.9 - 4.9 megapixels||Minimally Supported|
|5 megapixels or higher||Supported|
Third-Party Account Management Software
Note the following details about third-party account management software compatibility with Online Banking:
- Microsoft® Money: We are aware that some end users can export Account History successfully from Online Banking to the most recent versions of Microsoft Money. However, Microsoft itself no longer supports those products; therefore, TDECU cannot guarantee the reliability of exports to those products. The use of Microsoft Money with Online Banking data is solely at the Member’s discretion.
- Intuit® Quicken®and QuickBooks®: Supported versions of Quicken and Quickbooks are supported by TDECU. Refer to the Quicken Discontinuation Policy for details about discontinued Quicken services and application versions. For additional assistance with your Quicken software, please contact Quicken Support.
WARNING: TDECU is not liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or consequences arising from your access to, or use of, third-party technologies or programs linked to from TDECU’s website or our Online and Mobile Banking Applications.