Did you know you can set up customizable alerts for almost any activity? Receive a text, call, secure message or email when important events occur in your accounts.
- Balance alerts can keep you from overdrawing your account, saving you from spending beyond your means.
- You'll know when deposits and credits are posted to your account, making budgeting easier.
- Alerts reduce the impact of fraud and identity theft by letting you know as soon as transactions occur.
How to Set Up Alerts Video
How to Set Up Alerts
- Sign in to Online/Mobile Banking
- Select Settings, then Alerts
- Select New Alert from the dropdown in the top, right-hand corner
- Customize your alert
Types of Alerts
- Security Alerts - Receive an alert when an incorrect password is entered, when preferences are changed, when your password is changed and more.
- Online Transaction Alerts - Receive an alert when an external transfer, funds transfer or stop payment is processed.
- Account Alerts - Receive an alert when an account balance falls below or exceeds a threshold and more.
- History Alerts - Receive an alert when there is a debit or credit to your account, when a transaction with a specific description occurs and more.
- Date Alerts - Remind yourself of birthdays, anniversaries, travel or other date-based events.