How to Report Property Damage
Notify TDECU Mortgage Servicing after filing your claim.
Our team will provide you with important details, including how to process your claim check.
- Additional information can be found on our Mortgage Assistance page.
- You can reach us by calling (800) 839‑1154 x4617 or (979) 238‑8387.
- You may also reach us by email at MortgageServicing@TDECU.org
We are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM, and on Saturdays from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM Central Standard Time.
Endorse your insurance check and begin the repair process.
It is standard protocol that our name will appear on your insurance claim check. This is because as the provider of your home loan, we have a financial interest in ensuring your property is restored. Be sure to notify us as soon as you receive your check, and we will give you the information and forms you'll need to move forward with repairs.
We are by your side
Please know that no matter how significant your property damage - even in the event of a complete loss - we will be by your side with available solutions, including:
- Loans for restoring your home
- Flexible payment options
- Possible loan modification and repayment plan extensions
Please stay safe, and contact us if there is anything at all we can do to help.