Field of Membership by Company and Organization
Learn who is eligible to join TDECU
Employees, retirees1 and members of the following companies and organizations are eligible to join TDECU.
- Abshier-Meuth Animal Hospital (Baytown Employees)
- Albermarle Corporation (Pasadena Employees)
- Allied Home Mortgage Capital Corporation (Brazoria, Galveston, or Harris County Employees)
- American Corporate Legal Assistance Association (Voting Members)
- American Overseas Petroleum
- AMOCO Chemical Corporation (Pasadena, Cedar Baylou Plant, and Mont Belvieu Employees)
- Angleton Danbury Medical Center
- Angleton Independent School District (AISD)
- BASF (Brazoria County Employees)
- Baylor Technology Inc.
- Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (Texas Employees)
- BHI Corporation (Houston Employees)
- Brazosport Memorial Hospital
- Canac Industrial Services Inc. (Baytown Employees)
- Catholic Diocese of Dallas
- Catholic Diocese of Fort Worth
- Centerline Geophysical Inc.
- Champions Certified Car Care
- Chevron Texaco Corporation
- Chevron-Phillips Chemical Company (Houston and Baytown Employees)
- Chippewa Gas Corporation
- City of Lake Jackson (Employees)
- Coastal Securities
- Collaborative, LLP
- Columbia-Brazoria Independent School District
- Criterion Investment Management LLC
- Damon Independent School District (DISD)
- Delta X-Ray Inc.
- Devolve Corporation
- Dow Chemical Company (Texas Employees)
- Dow Environmental Inc.
- Dr. James A. Oevermann & Associates
- Dunn Kacal Adams Pappas & Law P.C.
- EISAI USA Inc (Houston and Pasadena Employees)
- Employment + Training Centers Inc.
- Ethyl Corporation (Pasadena Employees)
- Fidelity Investments/Fidelity Brokerage Services Inc.
- First Institutional Marketing
- FMC Technologies
- Fouts & Moore, L.L.P.
- Friends of Consumer Freedom Inc. (formerly Friends of the Texas Credit Union Foundation)
- Generon Systems Inc.
- Goldstein & Associates Inc.
- GOTCO, N.V. (Houston Employees)
- Griggs & Harrison P.C.
- Gulf Chemical and Metallurgical Company (Brazoria County Employees)
- Gulf Coast Benefits Design
- Gulf Coast Window Covering
- I.Q. 2000 Inc.
- Ingenium Inc.
- Insync Internet Services Inc
- Integrated Trade Systems Inc.
- Intermedia Communications
- International Union of Operating Engineers (Local Numbers 347, 450, and 564)
- Jackson Walker L.L.P.
- Jenkens & Gilchrist P.C.
- Jenly, Inc.
- John H. Harland Company
- Jordan River Financial Services
- Kaycee Club, Inc. (Dallas)
- Kelly Engineering Resources (Houston, Freeport, and Texas City Employees)
- Knights of Columbus (and their family members in Texas)
- KW Industries Inc.
- Marathon Oil (Houston Tower, Midland, Texas, and Lafayette, Louisiana Employees)
- McGovern Allergy Clinic
- Mechanical and Refractory Inspection Services
- Member Auto Service
- MEMC Corporation (Pasadena Employees)
- Meyers-Pollock-Robbins Inc.
- Mineral Research & Development Corporation (Brazoria County Employees)
- Morris Architects Inc.
- M-R Electronics Inc.
- Mundy Contract Maintenance Inc. (Employees that work at the Dow Chemical Plant located in Freeport or LaPorte)
- Nalco Chemical Company (Brazoria County Employees)
- Network Cabling Services Inc.
- Nuevo Energy Company R.B.F. Autokam
- R.B.F. Autokam
- R.J. Gallagher Company
- Restoration Services Inc.
- Rhone Poulence Inc. (Brazoria County Employees)
- Robertson and Anschultz P.C.
- RsandA LLC
- Safway Steel (Houston Employees)
- San Luis Pass Fishing Pier
- Schenectady Chemical Company (Brazoria County Employees)
- SER-Jobs for Progress of the Texas Gulf Coast Inc.
- Shadwick International
- Shintech Inc. (Brazoria County Employees)
- Simonton Kutac & Bamidge
- Smith Seckman Reid Inc.
- Sonoco Fibre Drum Inc.
- Steinberg Design Collaborative LLP
- Stork Southwestern Laboratories
- Summit Administrators Inc.
- Sumner Manufacturing Co Inc.
- Swift Energy Company (Texas Employees)
- Synhrgy HR Technologies Inc.
- Taibridge Limited
- Tarbet Association of Sales Consultants
- Tauber Oil Company
- Tejas Energy LLC
- Texas Catholic Schools
- Texas Department of Transportation District 13
- The Office of Pierce Goodwin Alexander & Linville
- The Procurement Centre
- The Ryland Group Inc.
- Torch Energy Advisers Inc.
- Total American Services Inc.
- Total Minatome Corporation
- Towers Perrin
- Trade Cast L.T.D.
- Transworld Energy Production Inc.
- Transworld Oil America Inc.
- Transworld Oil U.S.A Inc.
- U.S. Contractors Ltd.
- U.S. Datalink Inc.
- U.S. Legal Support Inc
- University of Houston (Employees, students, and alumni)
- University of Houston Downtown (Employees and students)
- UTMB - Angleton
1Retirees are defined as persons who are receiving retirement, pension, or other benefits as a result of prior employment by any business or organization included within this field of membership