There’s something about getting out on the water, isn’t there? Wait no longer and make this the summer you do it – with your own boat or personal watercraft! At TDECU, we make it easy and affordable with our great-rate boat loans. Plus, you can take advantage of our 90-day no payment option.1
Plus, when you get pre-approved for your auto loan, you’ll know exactly what you can afford and can negotiate with confidence.
Get pre-qualified for your best bargaining power!Apply Now
TDECU Boat Loans
- Financing for boats and personal watercraft
- Rates as low as 5.25% APR2
- No payments for 90 days1
- No money down option available for up to 100% financing
- Flexible terms
Here's what you'll need to provide us to get started:
- Employment, income, and housing information.
- Amount you would like to finance (purchase price, taxes, title, license, and warranties, less any downpayment).
- Length of the loan, also known as the term of the loan.
- If you are trading in a boat we will need the title, loan, registration and license information.
- If you have already selected a boat to purchase, we will need the Serial / Hull Number that is affixed to the boat and the dealer or seller's name.
Boat Loan FAQ
How can being pre-qualified help me when I am shopping for a boat?
When you are pre-qualified for a boat loan, you can focus on negotiating the best price when visiting the dealership. This allows you to shop with confidence, knowing you won't end up with high rate financing. Dealers tend to take people with pre-approved financing more seriously because it means you're actively looking for a vehicle ready to do business.
Can I be approved for a boat loan and have funds available the same day?
In many cases, you may be approved and funds made available the same day. Our team will answer your questions and help expedite the boat loan application and approval process.
Can I make additional payments and pay off my loan earlier than the original term?
Yes. At TDECU, there are no prepayment penalties for paying off your loan earlier than your original term. In fact, it’s a great way to save on interest over the long run!
Rates, terms and offer subject to change without notice. Credit approval and proof of income required. Other terms/conditions apply; contact TDECU for details. 1Interest will be charged to your account from the original loan date on the unpaid balance during the 90-day payment deferral period. 2APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Advertised 5.25% APR is the lowest rate offered for a 72-month term and includes a 0.25% discount for recurring direct deposit of $250 or more. Other rates/terms are available. Actual rate received is determined by loan term and credit score of applicant. Terms of repayment: A $30,000 loan with a 72-month term at 5.25% APR equals a $486.63 monthly payment.