Important notice: TDECU.org will be unavailable briefly for maintenance beginning Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 12:00 AM CT and ending at 5:00 AM CT. Members will still be able to access online banking via the TDECU app and TDECU.org.
At TDECU, we’re improving our website to improve your life. Our team has been hard at work behind the scenes developing the new TDECU.org – a streamlined website focused on you. The website’s new look – and improved functionality – will give you an even better user experience with seamless integration between your desktop and mobile device.
We’re paying extra attention to making all aspects of the website user-friendly, so the switch will be a breeze. In the meantime, we’ve created a Quick Guide to get you up to speed before our website launch. Give our guide a look to see screenshots and learn how to complete common activities on TDECU.org.
Be prepared! Review our Quick Guide
Read the Quick Guide below to learn how to complete the most common activities on TDECU.org, including paying a loan online and logging into Online/Mobile Banking.
The improved TDECU.org will feature:
- Improved loading speeds
- Easy-to-use navigation
- Intuitive user experience
- Mobile-friendly design
What will be different?
Don’t worry, your favorite features will still be easily accessible including Online/Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, Make a Payment and more. The website will be given a tune-up so everything will be faster and easier to find. Despite the improvement, we know change can be tough, so we encourage you to read our step-by-step guide to become familiar with the changes!
- Many URLs you may have bookmarked
- The look and feel of the website
- The navigation bar
- The links at the bottom of the homepage
- The look and feel of the online loan and credit card applications
What's not changing:
- Any usernames or passwords
- The URL, www.TDECU.org
- Online/Mobile Banking
- Make a Payment
- Bill Pay
- E-Statements & e-Documents
- TDECU mobile app
Watch our short videos to learn how to complete the most common activities on TDECU.org, including paying a loan online and logging into Online/Mobile Banking.
Jump to a specific video
- Navigating TDECU.org on a Desktop Computer
- Navigating TDECU.org on a Mobile Device
- Navigating TDECU.org on a Tablet
- Logging into Online Banking on a Computer
- Logging into Mobile Banking on TDECU.org
- Resetting Your Online Banking Password on TDECU.org
- Online Banking Help on TDECU.org
- Make a Loan Payment on TDECU.org
- Enroll in Paperless e-Documents
- Managing Your Credit Card on TDECU.org
- Find a Member Center or ATM on TDECU.org
- Contact Us on TDECU.org
- Search TDECU.org
- Live Chat on TDECU.org