At TDECU, we’re improving our website to improve your life. Our team has been hard at work behind the scenes developing the new TDECU.org – a more intuitive, streamlined site focused on you. The website’s new look – and functionality – will give you an even better user experience with seamless integration between your desktop and mobile device, whether at work, home or on-the-go. In the meantime, please review our Quick Guide to get you up to speed before our launch!
Be prepared! Review our Quick Guide
Read the Quick Guide below to learn how to complete the most common tasks on TDECU.org, including paying a loan online and logging into Online/Mobile Banking.
The improved TDECU.org will feature:
- Improved loading speeds
- Easy-to-use navigation
- Intuitive user experience
- Mobile-friendly design
What will be different?
Don’t worry, your favorite features will still be easily accessible including Online/Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, Make a Payment and more. The website will be given a tune up so everything will be faster and easier to find! Despite the improvement we know change can be tough, so we encourage you to read our step-by-step guide.
- Many URLs you may have bookmarked
- The look and feel of the website
- The navigation bar
- The links at the bottom of the homepage
- The look and feel of the online loan and credit card applications
What's not changing:
- Any usernames or passwords
- The URL, www.TDECU.org
- Online/Mobile Banking
- Make a Payment
- Bill Pay
- E-Statements & e-Documents
- TDECU mobile app
Watch our short videos to learn how to complete the most common tasks on TDECU.org, including paying a loan online and logging into Online/Mobile Banking.
Jump to a specific video
- Navigating the Website on a Desktop
- Navigating the Website on a Tablet
- Navigating the Website on a Phone
- Logging into Online on a Desktop
- Logging into Online on a Mobile Device
- Resetting Your Online Banking Password
- Online Banking Help
- Make a Loan Payment From Another Financial Institution
- Enrolling in e-Statements
- Managing Your Credit Card with GoToMyCard
- Find a Member Center or ATM
- Contact Us
- Live Chat