Operation Vet Access Loan:
TDECU is saluting your service with our Operation Vet Access Loan. Whether you’re starting up or looking to expand your business, this exclusive offer gives you the resources and tools needed to help your business grow.
Does your business qualify?
Qualifying businesses must be at least 51% owned and controlled by an individual or individuals in one of the following groups:
- Honorably Discharged Veterans
- Service-Disabled Veterans
- Active Duty Military service member participating in the military’s Transition Assistance Program (TAP) or "Operation Boots To Business"
- Reservists and National Guard Members
- Current spouse of any Veteran, Active Duty service member, or any Reservist or National Guard member; or widowed spouse of a service member who died while in service or of a service-connected disability.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Credit approval required. Eligibility: Available to honorably discharged veterans, service-disabled veterans, active duty military service members participating in the military’s Transition Assistance Program (TAP) or ‘Operation Boots to Business,’ reservists and National Guard members, a current spouse of any veteran, active duty service member, or any reservist or National Guard member; or widowed spouse of a service member who died while in service or of a service-connected disability. Contact TDECU for more information on full program qualifications.