"Operation Vet Access"
Whether you are a startup or looking to expand your established business, TDECU's Operation Vet Access Loan Program gives you the resources and tools to help your business grow.
Find out if your business qualifies
Qualifying businesses must be at least 51% owned and controlled by an individual or individuals in one of the following groups:
- Honorably Discharged Veterans
- Service-Disabled Veterans
- Active Duty Military service member participating in the military’s Transition Assistance Program (TAP) or "Operation Boots To Business"
- Reservists and National Guard Members
- Current spouse of any Veteran, Active Duty service member, or any Reservist or National Guard member; or widowed spouse of a service member who died while in service or of a service-connected disability.