Tell us in 140 characters or less: How are credit unions like superheroes?
Here's how to apply:
STEP 1: SIGN UP FOR A TWITTER ACCOUNT. If you already have a Twitter account, you're ready to go.
STEP 2: TWEET YOUR ESSAY. Tell us in 140 characers or less: How are credit unions like superheroes? Include @ElementsofMoney in your tweet. Here's an example:
@elementsofmoney I really want to win this scholarship!
STEP 3: FOLLOW US. Follow us at www.twitter.com/ElementsofMoney to find out the winners. We'll award one $250 scholarship every two weeks, beginning on Wednesday, January 15, 2014. Each winning tweet will be entered for the $1,000 scholarship.
- Must be a member of the Elements of Money program. Credit union membership must be verified prior to funds disbursement.
- Must be a high school junior or senior who plans to enroll in a full-time course of study at an accredited college or university.
- Must have a Twitter account.
- Must follow @ElementsofMoney on Twitter to be notified.
- Winner(s) must be willing to allow us to use your name, Twitter username and photo for promotional purposes.