Please visit this page often as it is being updated with new information to help you get the most out of the conversion.
Important Information Regarding TCCCU Services:
- TCCCU Online Banking will no longer be available after 5:00 p.m. on May 20. If you’re a TCCCU Online Banking user, you may begin using TDECU’s Online/Mobile Banking at TDECU.org or TDECU's mobile app on May 23.
- TCCCU’s Online Bill Pay will no longer be available after 5:00 p.m. on
- All bills you have scheduled for payment on or before May 17 will be paid. The last available date for scheduled payments through TCCCU’s system is May 17.
- TCCCU Telephone Banking will no longer be available after 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 20.
- TCCCU e-Statement Portal will no longer be available after 10:00 a.m. on Sunday, May 22. Learn more about e-Statements here.
Below you will find links to important information about TDECU and conversion weekend:
A Message From Our CEO, Stephanie Sherrodd
On behalf of everyone here at TDECU – Your Credit Union, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome our new members from Texas Catholic Community Credit Union. We are excited about bringing our personalized service, member benefits, competitive rates, and passion for improving lives directly to you. And, we are so happy to be serving your financial needs at the member center locations you are accustomed to visiting as a TCCCU member.
As part of the TDECU family, you will be part of an organization over 225,000 members strong with an asset size of more than
$2.7 billion. Founded in 1955 with a culture focused on people helping people, our roots go back to our original 10 members combining
$5 each for a loan to help someone buy a much-needed refrigerator. We’re proud to say this is the same culture each and every TDECU member experiences today.
As we move forward and finalize the details related to our merger, we’ll continue to provide you with additional communications in the weeks ahead. In the meantime, you can check back here for ongoing updates. I invite you to look around our website, or come in and see us at any of our 34 full-service member centers to learn more about TDECU's full array of products and services.
We look forward to helping you find ways to improve your financial life.
President and CEO