ENROLL TODAY IN OUR REAL ESTATE REWARDS PROGRAM
Steps To Success:
Step 1: REGISTER WITH TDECU REAL ESTATE FOR REAL ESTATE REWARDS, BEFORE CONTACTING A REAL ESTATE AGENT.
- Register online at TDECURealEstate.org OR
- Contact Lynsie West, Real Estate Rewards Coordinator at 979.297.4200
Step 2: (Seller) Work with your TDECU Real Estate agent or approved Network Broker to list your home, price it correctly, and get it SOLD and closed.
Step 3: (Buyer) Work with your TDECU Real Estate agent or approved Network Broker to help you find the perfect home and get you to closing.
Step 4: Member must be directly represented by a TDECU Real Estate agent or from one of our approved Network Brokers, and close the real estate transaction, in order to receive Real Estate Rewards.
Only at TDECU - Your Credit Union, will you find the real estate experts to help you buy or sell your home, financial experts to get you the right mortgage and the caring people you trust to ensure your home is safe...all under one roof!
This total-care service will save you time, and in most cases hundreds, even thousands of dollars.
That’s why we call it “Real Estate Rewards”!
How Real Estate Rewards works:
When selling or buying a home through TDECU Real Estate or an approved network broker, remember the more TDECU services you use, the bigger the rewards:
- TDECU Real Estate - Receive a 20% rebate on TDECU Real Estate commissions*.
- TDECU Mortgage - Receive a 50% discount on the origination fee.
- TDECU Insurance Agency - Receive a $50 gift card when you receive a home & auto insurance quote.
ENROLL IN REAL ESTATE REWARDS TODAY!
Network Broker: A network broker is a broker who has been vetted and approved for our network broker program who is experienced and familiar with local area real estate markets and most importantly they are friends of TDECU Real Estate who share the same passion toward member service.
* We will rebate to you at closing up to 20% of our buyer side commission as a credit at closing depending on the type of mortgage loan you choose. Network broker rebates will be paid after closing. TDECU Real Estate will provide a 20% rebate to you, out of our listing side commission. TDECU Real Estate, LLC and TDECU Insurance Agency, LLC are wholly-owned by TDECU Holdings, LLC, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Texas Dow Employees Credit Union (TDECU). The TDECU Real Estate Rewards offer cannot be combined with any other offers from TDECU and its affiliates. Not available for employer-sponsored relocations or other discount programs outside of TDECU. Member must be directly represented by a TDECU Real Estate agent or agent from our approved agent network and close the real estate transaction in order to receive any of these rewards. Insurance products are not deposits; not NCUA insured; and not guaranteed by TDECU Insurance Agency, LLC or TDECU. Additional restrictions may apply. You are free to shop around to determine if you are receiving the best services and best rate for these services. Federally insured by NCUA.