Auto Deductible Reimbursement (ADR) is provided by TDECU to members who purchase Guaranteed Asset Protection with effective dates of May 19, 2014, and later.
ADR pays up to $500 per loss (limit of two losses per year) when a claim is filed with and paid by your primary insurance carrier on any car or truck the ADR plan holder owns (title/registered) and insures. A loss is an event for which the auto insurance company has approved & paid a claim which exceeds the covered auto deductible for a collision or comprehensive claim.
Coverage is effective upon date of enrollment, which occurs at the time you purchase GAP, and will continue for 5 years, regardless of how long your GAP coverage remains in force. If you suffer a loss which is covered by your auto policy during the 5 year ADR coverage period , you may be entitled to reimbursement of the covered auto deductible. Reimbursement will be equal to the covered auto deductible on the auto policy, up to $500 per loss.
This summary is a brief overview of the program and is not to be considered a full disclosure of policy terms. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for complete forms, conditions, limitations, definitions, and exclusions.
ADR does not cover the following:
- If the claim under the Auto Policy has been denied.
- If the auto insurance company has waived the Covered Auto Deductible.
- If the claim on the Auto Policy does not exceed the Covered Auto Deductible.
- If the vehicle is used for commercial purposes or hire.
- If the vehicle is a commercial vehicle as defined by the manufacturer.
- Resulting from any kind of dishonest, fraudulent or criminal act, or illegal activity by you.
Call the Claims Administrator at 1-800-711-4280 to request a claim form. You must report the claim within ninety (90) days of the Loss or as soon as reasonably possible. The following required items, must be sent to the Administrator at the following address, postmarked within one hundred eighty (180) days of Loss, or as soon as reasonably possible:
c/o cynoSure Financial, Inc.
P.O. Box 7690
St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
- A fully completed claim form.
- A copy of the Auto Policy, showing the vehicle is insured.
- A copy of the Auto Policy claim from the auto insurance company showing payment for the Loss, with the amount paid and the Covered Auto Deductible of the Auto Policy.
- Any other documents that the Administrator may reasonably request to validate a claim.