TDECU Online and Mobile Banking
We live in a fast paced, on the go, mobile world. When you need access to your financial accounts, you should have it whenever and wherever you need it with the great service an owner deserves.
TDECU’s All-The-Time Online Banking gives you access to your banking accounts and TDECU Property & Casualty Insurance policies 24/7.
Advanced Tools for Anytime, Anywhere Access
Here are just a few of the services we offer through TDECU All-The-Time Online Banking:
- Messaging which allows you to securely communicate with us electronically.
- Images of your cleared checks from within online banking
- Customizable account alerts which notify you by phone and e-mail of important changes to your account.
- Online wire transfers* which allow you to transfer funds to other businesses or individuals who are not TDECU members.
- Access to your TDECU Property & Casualty Insurance policies which allow you to print ID cards, report a claim, and more!
As a member you can take comfort in knowing that your information is safe and secure when you login: you enter a unique login ID and password that are both encrypted using our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. This security feature prevents anyone other than yourself and TDECU from accessing your personal information.
Visit our interactive demo site
With convenience like this, why go anywhere else?
To enroll, sign up online, visit your nearest branch or call 1-800-839-1154.
* Fees and restrictions apply.
TDECU mobile banking service lets you check account balances and transfer funds from your mobile device – for free!
Here’s how to get started:
- Login to TDECU Online Banking
- Click “Mobile” from the preferences menu
- Complete the form to enable your user ID and password for use on your mobile device – there’s no download or app required! Then, just login to mobile banking at www.tdecu.org/mobile to see your accounts on the go.
If you prefer a smartphone app, TDECU mobile banking is also available as a free app for Apple® and Android® smartphone users.
- View account balances & transaction history
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Find the nearest TDECU branch, fee-free ATM or CU Service Center
- Check our current rates
- Connect with TDECU via Facebook & Twitter
- Manage your TDECU credit cards
To begin, make sure you are enrolled in mobile banking by logging into online banking and selecting “Mobile” from the Preferences menu.
From there, you can enroll and set up a mobile authorization code to do funds transfers.
Then, either scan below to download the TDECU App or search for 'TDECU' at your App Store.
Questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Don’t have a QR Reader? Visit our QR codes information page
Pay your bills online with TDECU’s Bill Pay
It's FREE to sign up for TDECU's Bill Pay so enroll today to pay your bills online and avoid the hassle of checks, stamps and late fees.
- Convenience and Control – Save time paying all of your bills in one location. Then, relax knowing they are guaranteed to be there on time, saving you costly late fees.
- Cost Savings – Stop spending time writing checks, going to the mailbox and buying stamps. With TDECU’s Bill Pay, you can manage all your bills online.
- Biller Grouping – Create groups of billers (such as “Household Bills”, “Loans”, or “Individuals”) based on your own needs and preferences.
- Go Green – Save paper and help the environment by making the switch to online Bill Pay.
- eBills – Many billers offer electronic versions of their statements which can be accessed sooner than paper. You can even have an e-mail notify you when your bill is available.
- Security – Rest assured that we are using the highest level of internet technology to ensure your account is safe and secure.
- PopMoney – This is a person to person payment system that allows you to send money to anyone, using only their name and e-mail address, mobile phone number, or bank account number. The money is sent directly from your TDECU account, to their account in as little as one business day. The service is free to you and available through Bill Pay; just select the PopMoney tab and you're off to sending money the easy way!
- Account to Account Transfers - Transfer money securely between your TDECU accounts and your checking, savings, and money market accounts held at other financial institutions! You can establish recurring transfers and future dated transfers up to one year in the future.
How do I enroll in Bill Pay? Just follow our step-by-step enrollment instructions to sign up.
Need help? Visit the Bill Pay FAQ