Hurricane season is approaching and it’s important to consider adding a flood insurance policy to your home protection package – before disaster strikes. Flood insurance policies have a 30-day waiting period, so now is the time to make sure you are protected in the event of unpredictable and rising waters. Be sure to also review your wind and hail insurance deductibles!
Review your coverage and consider the following facts when looking to see if you’re prepared:
- Floods happen in all 50 states
- Floods are the #1 natural disaster in the U.S.
- Many homeowners don’t realize flood coverage is excluded from their homeowner’s policies
- More than 20% of floods are in low-to-moderate flood zones
- Everyone lives in a potential flood zone
TDECU Insurance Agency, LLC is here to help reduce the financial impact natural disasters can have on you and the ones you love. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Contact TDECU Insurance at 888.833.7358 or by filling out our simple form.
Did you know that TDECU Insurance Agency, LLC also offers insurance products including Home, Wind, Flood, Auto, Business, Individual Health, Medicare Supplements and Life – and we offer great savings when you combine policies with us! Learn more about our products and services.