It’s never too early to teach your kids the importance of responsible money management. With a TDECU Family MasterCard®we can help you instill good habits early and start them on the road to building a sound credit history. The Platinum Family card features one shared line of credit with a parent (or supervising adult) as the primary cardholder and you set their credit limit. With a Family MasterCard®, you can teach your children responsible money management and lay the groundwork for a lifetime of smart spending habits.
- 0% Introductory APR on Purchases for six months
- 0% APR for Balance Transfers for twelve months*
- 7.99% - 17.99% APR**
- No Penalty Pricing, Annual Fee, Cash Advance Fee, Balance Transfer Fee, Over Credit Limit Fees, Default APR or Minimum Finance Charges
- Minimum payments as low as 2% of balance (minimum $18)
- 25-day Interest-Free Grace Period if balance is paid in full by next payment due date
- Worldwide acceptance and ATM Access
- No Currency Conversion Charges (TDECU pays the charges on your behalf)
- Convenient Payment Options
- $1 Million Travel Accident Insurance
- Baggage Delay Benefit
- Price Protection
- Extended Warranty
- Year-End Summary of Charges
Must be a member of TDECU to apply.
*Offer only applies to balance transfer requests received by us within 30 business days of account opening.
**Rates, terms and conditions subject to change. Credit subject to approval.