We’re partnering with a new processor to further enhance your credit card experience effective October 26, 2018. For your convenience, you may continue to use your current TDECU credit card.
If you have automatic payments set up, please update the payment address in the bill pay system you use to make your payments prior to your November due date to avoid any late fees.
The updated payment address is:
P.O. Box 660493
Dallas, TX 75266-0493
Moving forward, your payment due date may also change and will be reflected on your credit card statement.
We are also moving from the current online account access and bill pay system, GoToMyCard, to a new system called Access Point, which will be available at tdecu.org/access-point starting November 5, 2018.
To use the new system, you will need to re-register your card(s).
With Access Point, you will be able to:
Attention Visa® and Onyx cardholders: Important information about rebates
As part of this transition, we will be paying out your credit card rebate in October for qualifying retail transactions made on your TDECU credit card, in which the rebate will be reflected on your October credit card statement.
We appreciate your patience as we further enhance your credit card experience and look forward to continuing to serve you.
Important dates to remember:
- The option to transfer balances to your TDECU credit card will be temporarily unavailable to allow for the system upgrade to take place; the option will be available again starting November 5
Prior to Your November Payment Due Date
- Update to the new payment address in any bill pay systems you are using to avoid late fees.
Starting with Your November Statement
- Your payment due date may change and will be reflected on your credit card statement
- Our new upgraded online credit card system will be available at tdecu.org/access-point; to use the new system, you will need to re-register your card(s)
- The option to transfer balances to your TDECU credit card will be available