Talk With TDECU Guidelines
Thanks for stopping by Talk With TDECU!
Let's talk! Just a few things to remember while you're here:
- OUR PROMISE: We promise to read each and every comment...and we'll respond if appropriate, but we really look forward to the exchange of ideas among you, our readers. We'll bring in one of our experts to add to the commentary if it makes sense. It may take a day or so before we post a response, so please be patient.
- This is your blog, and your comments, feedback, and suggestions are important to us. Comments are open to all but may be moderated by the blog steering committee. Commentary, opinion, and reaction to posts are welcome. Comments should be relevant to the specific post they are attached to.
- Talk With TDECU is a community of your fellow TDECU members and folks who want to find out more about us, so please do not post content that is defamatory, obscene, aggressive, discriminating, unlawful, disrespectful or that infringes on property laws or rights of privacy. Spam, flaming, personal attacks, and off-topic comments are not permitted.
- TDECU reserves the right to edit comments and may decline to post comments that are inappropriate.
- Your security and privacy is important to us. If you make a comment, remember: do not include any personal or private information such as member number, social security number, passwords and PINs.
- We also want to remind you that children under the age of 13 should always be accompanied by an adult while surfing the Web, and that includes Talk With TDECU.
- Talk With TDECU is an interactive forum to exchange information and ideas; it is not designed for account service. If you have an account question or need service on your account, please contact us through TDECU.org, Facebook or Twitter, call us at 800-839-1145, or stop by your nearest branch.
In the meantime, take your shoes off and make yourself comfortable. Thanks for participating in Talk With TDECU and as always, we're glad to have you as part of the TDECU family!
Back to Talk With TDECU
© The content on this blog is owned and governed by TDECU, 2013. All rights reserved.