Through TDECU's online and mobile bill pay you can enjoy services such as:
- Convenience and control - Save time by paying all of your bills in one location. Then, relax knowing they are guaranteed to be there on time, saving you costly late fees.>
- Cost Savings - Stop spending time writing checks, going to the mailbox and buying stamps. with TDECU's Bill Pay, you can manage all your bills online and on your mobile device.
- Biller Grouping - Create groups of billers (such as "Household Bills", "Loans", or "Individuals") based on your own needs and preferences.
- Go Green- Save paper and help the environment.
- Integrated eBills- Many billers offer electronic versions of their statements which can be accessed sooner than paper. You can even have an e-mail notify you when your bill is available.*
- Security - Rest assured that we are using the highest level of technology to ensure your account is safe and secure.
- PopMoney- Need to pay the babysitter or perhaps reimburse a friend who bought that concert ticket for you? PopMoney is a person to person payment system that allows you to send money to anyone, using only their name and e-mail address, mobile phone, or bank account number. The money is sent directly from your TDECU account, to their account in as little as one business day. The service is free to you. Just select the PopMoney tab and you're off to sending money the easy way!*
- Account to Account Transfers - Transfer money securely between your TDECU accounts and your checking, savings, and money market accounts held at other financial institutions. You can establish recurring transfers and future dated transfers up to one year in the future.*
How do I enroll in Bill Pay? Select "Bill Payment" from the Transactions menu of Online Banking.