Elements Teen Club – Checking & Savings Accounts for Teens
Do your teenagers know how to save their money? Do they know what it takes to make a hard earned dollar?
With student loans, tuition and other expenses in their future, will they be ready for college?
Elements Teen Club helps teen members ages 13-17 develop good financial habits for savings, budgeting and decision making.
It’s important to develop a sense of financial responsibility early. Our goal is to provide financial services for your entire family, and we offer our teenage members the innovative products they need to help them become financially responsible young adults.
To apply for the Elements Teen Club, contact a Member Champion at 800-839-1154 or visit the TDECU Member Center nearest to you.
- Membership card with name, member number and photo
- Informative semi-annual newsletter with content suited to teen members
- A dedicated website for Element members with interactive content
- Online financial articles, podcast, blog and videos
- Elements of money scholarship
- Quarterly drawings
- Interest-bearing savings and checking account
- $100 Cash Stash Line of Credit offered on all checking accounts
- TDECU Visa Debit Card*
- Special Certificate of Deposit with opening deposit of only $100
- Free online banking, bill pay and mobile banking available
With a low $5 minimum opening deposit, you can help your son or daughter take the first step toward financial independence.
Call us at 800.839.1154 or stop by any Member Center to open an account today!
For additional information, download the Elements Teen Club Welcome Newsletter (PDF).