Close sales quickly and easily by providing your customers the convenience of affordable point-of-sale financing. Our program is easy to work with - you submit loans via a secure internet site. And it's fast - receive a loan decision in minutes with all loan decisions made locally. It also maximizes convenience to your customers by allowing you to print all necessary documents onsite.
TDECU's On-the-Spot Financing also drives sales with rate promotions for your business throughout the year and we supply complimentary point-of-sale signage.
Join the many other local retailers offering TDECU financing including medical offices, motorcycle dealers, furniture stores, RV dealers, HVAC dealers, and more.
It's a sure way to grow your business.
- Are there any monthly, annual, or per application fees for businesses involved in the Merchant Lending Program?
- Are there are any upfront fees to my customer?
No, there are no upfront fees to your customer.
- Is there a minimum loan amount that my customer can apply for?
The minimum loan amount is $1,000
- How does my customer apply for financing?
The customer will apply at your business using a streamlined online application filled out with the customer’s information.
- How long does it take for a decision on a loan to be made?
You will usually have a decision in a matter of minutes.
- What other businesses participate in your program?
Visit our participating merchants web page for a current list of merchants that are participating.
- What hours will someone be available to review loans?
There is someone available Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 7 pm, and on Saturdays and some holidays from 10 am to 5 pm.
- What if I have more questions?
- How does On-the-Spot Financing work to process a customer's loan?
Your business has access to a secure website to see the loan decision. When the loan is approved, you'll be able to print the loan documents and have your customer sign - without ever leaving your store.
- How fast do participating businesses get paid?
We know how important quick funding is for your business so the customer will usually have the loan proceeds posted within two business days after we receive the loan documents.
Visit our participating partners listings to see all the local businesses that are a part of our program.