Who is Eligible to Join TDECU?
You are eligible to join TDECU if you:
- Are a current or retired employee from one the many businesses and organizations TDECU partners with.
- Are an immediate family member or a domestic partner of a current TDECU member.
- Live, work, worship or attend school in one of the communities we serve. Check our list of membership ZIP codes here.
Who Can Join Online?
You are eligible to join TDECU online if you:
- Are a U.S. citizen or resident alien.
- Are at least 18 years of age.
- Meet at least one of the membership requirements above.
If you do not meet the criteria above, you may contact Member Care at 800-839-1154 or visit a TDECU Member Center to learn if you qualify.
Over the past 60 years, we've stood side-by-side with our members during their most difficult of times, both personally and financially to get them back on their feet. Learn more about our history.
- Great rates
- Free checking that earns interest
- Free online banking, mobile banking, and bill pay
- Website tools to help you make decisions
- Free Access to 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs and over 5,000 credit union service centers across the United States
- 24/7 superior member service
- Special offers and discounts
- More than 35 member centers
Learn more about member benefits and eligibility here.