Accidents can be traumatic enough. The last thing you want to think about is money — for yourself or your family. AD&D covers you 24 hours a day in the event of death or loss of a limb, sight, speech, or hearing due to an accident.
As a valued TDECU member you are automatically eligible for $1,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage at no cost. If you’re not yet a member or didn’t elect to receive this complimentary benefit during enrollment, take advantage of it now.
In addition to the $1,000 of complimentary coverage, members can purchase additional coverage at special member rates. Additional family coverage for your spouse and children is also available.At TDECU Insurance, you can count on competitive premiums, customizable policies and responsive claim service. Enroll Now!
Protect your family with up to $1,000,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance. Policies include:
- A 30 day, 100% money-back guarantee review period
- No medical questions or health exam requirement
- Guaranteed acceptance for ages 18 to 80
Reduce the emotional and financial impact of an accident and protect your family against the unexpected. With accidental death and dismemberment insurance coverage, the benefits could be used to pay off a mortgage, clear up debts and pay bills, and ensure your family’s ongoing financial security.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance will reduce your family’s financial burdens. You can count on TDECU for the service an owner deserves.Enroll Now
The following information is intended to assist you in completing the claims process. We have listed the information required to file a claim for loss. For prompt service, please complete the following steps:
- Print, complete and sign the check list and appropriate claim related forms:
- Submit original, certified death certificate (Accidental Death claims only)
- Attach police accident report and/or newspaper articles related to claim (if applicable)
- Attach account statements for each claim submitted
- Return all forms and documentation to:
- Claims Department
PO Box 41029
Nashville, TN 37204-1029
or call our toll-free members service line at 800-860-7182 to speak to an AD&D representative.
- Claims Department