If you thought you were covered by your landlord’s insurance coverage, think again.
Your landlord’s policy protects the building. It does not protect your personal property.
So if your property is stolen or damaged by fire or weather, you’ll need the protection of renter’s insurance. Let TDECU help you protect the things that matter most to you.
Don’t think you have enough to insure? You own more than you realize.
Take a minute to think about your possessions: computers, furniture, TV and entertainment center, appliances (microwave, washer/dryer), jewelry, clothing, kitchen ware, sporting equipment, photography equipment and electronics (e-reader, iPod, cell phone). Can you afford to replace those items in the event of theft, fire or other damage?
The average two-bedroom apartment has an estimated $20,000 in personal property.At TDECU Insurance, you can count on competitive premiums, customizable policies and responsive claim service. For a no-obligation quote, call one of our licensed insurance representatives at 888-833-7358 or Get a Quote today!
Your renter’s policy comes with these added benefits:
- Emergency Living Expenses - Reimbursement for additional living expenses if you are forced to move out of your home as the result of a covered loss.
- Coverage at Actual Replacement Cost - This means the TV you bought four years ago will be replaced at the cost to buy a new one today.
- Prompt, No Hassle Claims Processing - AT TDECU, we take pride in giving you the best customer service. You will receive prompt courteous service when filing a claim.
- Affordable Coverage - You’ll be surprised at the affordability of our renter’s insurance.
- Personal Liability Protection - Protection from lawsuits if an accident happens in your home. A person injured in your home or apartment, not caused by a problem with the actual structure, can sue you.
- Discounts– TDECU offers a variety of discounts to make your renter’s policy even more affordable. You may qualify for a discount if you have
- Safety features, such as sprinkler systems and fire extinguishers
- Renters insurance combined with auto insurance or other TDECU policies
Renter’s insurance protects your personal property from:
- Fire or lightning
- Windstorm or hail
- Riot or civil commotion
- Vandalism, Theft or malicious mischief
- Damage by glass or safety-glazing material that is part of a building
- Falling objects
- Weight of ice, snow, or sleet
- Water-related damage from home utilities
- Electrical surge damage
TDECU finds the carrier you need for renter’s insurance that’s very inexpensive. And it’s much more affordable than the alternative – replacing everything you own with your savings or income.At TDECU Insurance, you can count on competitive premiums, customizable policies and responsive claim service. For a no-obligation quote, call one of our licensed insurance representatives at 888-833-7358 or Get a Quote today!
Flood, Personal Articles, Auto, Commercial, Home, Watercraft, Umbrella TDECU Insurance has expedited the process of reporting a claim. If you experience a loss, simply contact your carrier directly at the numbers listed below.
- Allstate Insurance: 800-255-7828 or report your claim online
- Chubb: 800-252-4670 or report your claim online
- Encompass Insurance: 800-588-7400
- Fidelity National Property & Casualty: 800-220-1351
- Fidelity National Flood: 800-725-9472
- Foremost Insurance: 800-527-3907 or report your claim online
- The Hartford: 800-236-0398 or report your claim online
- Progressive Insurance: 800-776-4737 or report your claim online
- Safeco Insurance: 877-566-6001
- Travelers Insurance: 800-252-4633 or report your claim online
- Travelers Insurance Flood Company: 800-505-0193 or report your claim online
- Texas Windstorm Association (TWIA): 512-899-4900