Let’s face it; your home is your biggest investment. With quality homeowner’s insurance you can protect that investment against unexpected loss due to fire, theft or other covered disasters.
Let TDECU help you find the right policy to cover your home, with a wide range of competitive homeowner options for every budget.
As an independent agency, TDECU offers competitive premiums and comprehensive coverage from trusted carriers. If you own a home, rent an apartment, or need to secure a mortgage, we can help you select the policy that fits your lifestyle and budget.
Flood and Windstorm insurance are also available through TDECU Insurance.
Whether you choose to make your own decisions or ask us to tailor a plan that suits your needs, TDECU Insurance is your advocate for protection.At TDECU Insurance, you can count on competitive premiums, customizable policies and responsive claim service. For a no-obligation quote, call one of our licensed insurance representatives at 888-833-7358 or Get a Quote today!
Standard policies typically cover:
- Damage to your house and any detached structures on your property
- Damage to your personal property
- Limited coverage for high dollar items like jewelry or expensive clothing
- Personal Liability
- Personal Articles coverage for valuable items, purchased through endorsements
- Discounts for monitored alarm system, deadbolts, smoke detectors and/or a sprinkler system
High winds and drought conditions are putting much of Texas in danger of a wildfire. In an effort to keep you safe, the Texas Department of Public Safety makes the following recommendations:
- Avoid parking vehicles in dry grass and weeds. The dry grasses could possibly be ignited by hot catalytic converters.
- Use an ashtray to put out cigarette butts instead of throwing them on the ground or out a window. Make sure the butts are really out.
- Avoid using welding or grinding equipment near dry weeds and grass.
For more information on fire danger and advisories, see the Texas Forest Service website.
For additional insurance claim information relating to the wildfires, see the Texas Department of Insurance Wildfire resource page.
You can also download the FEMA publication “Wildfire…Are you Prepared?” by clicking here.
OTHER LINKS OF INTEREST:
Flood, Personal Articles, Auto, Commercial, Home, Watercraft, Umbrella TDECU Insurance has expedited the process of reporting a claim. If you experience a loss, simply contact your carrier directly at the numbers listed below.
- Allstate Insurance: 800-255-7828 or report your claim online
- Chubb: 800-252-4670 or report your claim online
- Encompass Insurance: 800-588-7400
- Fidelity National Property & Casualty: 800-220-1351
- Fidelity National Flood: 800-725-9472
- Foremost Insurance: 800-527-3907 or report your claim online
- The Hartford: 800-236-0398 or report your claim online
- Progressive Insurance: 800-776-4737 or report your claim online
- Safeco Insurance: 877-566-6001
- Travelers Insurance: 800-252-4633 or report your claim online
- Travelers Insurance Flood Company: 800-505-0193 or report your claim online
- Texas Windstorm Association (TWIA): 512-899-4900